- How secure is my bank transaction on www.gavemo.com?All transactions are entered into a banking system protected by Unicredit Banca SpA.
- What are your shipping costs?In Italy, shipping costs are FREE
In Europe U.E. shipping costs are FREE.
Extra Europe: cost to be determined on the basis of the tariff applied by the designated company to which to add the customs clearance costs.
- I live in the USA, do I have to pay an import fee?No, customers who have shipping to the United States do not have to pay import fees at the time of delivery. These fees are pre-calculated in shipping costs.
- I live in America, I heard that I have to provide my Social Security number to import the goods, is it possible to have clarification?This is a U.S. law that requires an import number in order to receive shipments outside the United States. Once the order reaches the USA, customs border security, represented by the shipping company, will request the social security number. Releasing this number will be in accordance with U.S. government regulations. THE GAVEMO staff will never ask you for this number. If you are not a US citizen/resident and do not have a US Social Security Number you can apply a customs border protection – assigned number. The process for obtaining an assigned CBP import number typically takes 10 business days. For more information, visit the U.S. Government Website for Customs Border Protection: http://www.cbp.gov. If the package is not successfully delivered to your address, as per trade agreements with GAVEMO, it may risk being sent back to Italy at your expense including return shipping and any import costs. These expenses will be deducted from any reimbursement.
- Does the price on the website also include VAT? Do I live outside Europe and am I exempt from VAT?All product prices on GAVEMO reflect the actual retail price of the goods in euros and include local taxes with Italian VAT, where provided. If the order is shipped out of the European Union, the invoice will be VAT-free. , the destination country. The payment of import fees is your responsibility.
- I live outside Europe, how much do I have to pay import taxes?Shipments outside the European Union are subject to import taxes (excluding countries in our previous list) that you are required to pay. Import taxes and payment vary from country to country. Taxes are based on the value of the goods and the type of goods you are importing. Import taxes are based on calculations that your government evaluates on incoming goods. We recommend that you contact the local office of the designated shipping company for updates and information. Please note that if your order returns to Italy due to non-compliance with import tax or payment regulations, the return shipment and re-import fees will be deducted from the refund.
- Customs fees are very high in my country. Can you indicate a lower price on your packing slip or declare the goods as gifts?№. We regret to inform you that we cannot declare the order with a lower value or as a gift. According to the laws governing the trade, all GAVEMO orders must be shipped with an official invoice or tax receipt that declares the full value of each item.
- I’m a new customer and I made the order with my credit card a few days ago. When will you ship?The banking system and the PayPal system carry out checks to verify the authenticity of the payment, most of the time it is a step-by-minute operation, but this verification may delay immediate shipping. If you are a registered user, in the area dedicated to your account, within the site, you can keep an eye on the progress of your order. If you purchased as a guest, you can keep an eye on the status of your order by filling out this search form.
- I placed an order and did not receive the goods. Today, I looked on the site and saw the article “sold out”, why?Don’t worry, your order has been tried properly. You were one of the lucky ones to order this item, which is now “sold out” because all quantities are “sold out”. Your order will be shipped regularly.
- I’m going on holiday, can I keep my order until I get back?Purchased items are sent as soon as they are available. Commercially it is important that you receive purchased items, try them out and apply for any possible return as soon as possible. When you place orders make sure that the address is right, and that there is someone available to verify that all the items you have received are correct. Unfortunately, custom shipping dates are not available.
- I saw an article yesterday online, but today it no longer appears. Is it still available?№. If the item was on the website yesterday, it was purchased in the last 24 hours and is no longer available.
- If the item does not appear on your website, is it possible that you have it available in store?№. Our site is a virtual store. Each item on the site shows availability in our stores and warehouses at any time.
- Can I get updates on the status of my order?
Yes. If you have made the purchase through a registered account you can monitor the status of your order through your profile.
If you purchased as a guest, you can check the status of your order by filling in this search form. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number (provided in the confirmation email), the first and last name with which the order was placed.
- I don’t like using my credit card on the internet. Is there an alternative to pay?
Yes. If you do not have a credit card, or prefer not to use it, we also accept payments via PayPal, bank transfer and cash on delivery. If you select the bank transfer as the payment method of the order, a window will appear where you can see the bank details. Your items will be sent after you have received confirmation that you have received payment by bank transfer by mail or fax within 48 hours. If you do not have the opportunity to send us the confirmation, the order will be shipped on the day that the money will be credited to our bank account by the bank.
- I just received my order and the goods are defective or I don’t like it. Can I return it?Yes. You can see the instructions to request a return of goods in the appropriate section.
- I asked for a refund for a return of goods but have not yet received it. When will I be refunded?Due to international banking laws, please allow a minimum of 30 days to re-credit your account.
Free shipping in Europe
Shipping to Russia now available