Safety Barrier for pellet and wood stoves, Burn Protection KALAMI' 5 (h. cm. 50)
- Steel Safety Fireplace Stove Protection Barrier for Baby Toddlers Kids Pets.
- Stove Guard Heavy Duty Black Metal, with screen reduce heat.
- Complete with nr. 4 “UH” magnets (designed for high temperatures) check that the structure of the stove or fireplace is made of iron or cast iron, NO steel! And nr. 2 fixing brackets ideal for steel stoves. Attention:
- Dimensions (magnet fixing points): cm. 31(L) x 10 (P) x 50 (H)
- Made in Italy by Italian artisan masters, exclusive design by LIMAC DESIGN® for Firestyle®.
Do you have any questions for us? Our customer service is here to help. Write us on Whatsapp at +39 388 920 9306
Kalamì is the new series of protections for stoves and fireplaces by Firestyle®.
Ideal for both pellet and wood stoves.
Designed to adapt to any type of stove, straight and curved with door in iron or cast iron.
The screen is composed of a metal structure on which 4 newly designed magnets are fixed, designed and produced to withstand high temperatures.
From a second removable “heat-catching” internal screen, painted on the outside, the side facing the glass is not painted due to the high temperatures in the vicinity of the glass.
From nr. 2 fixing brackets.
The KALAMI’ line is composed of 5 models (the dimensions indicate the points where the magnets are fixed):
– Kalamì 4, dimensions cm. 31 (L) x 40 (H) ideal for stoves with a minimum door size of cm. 33 (L) x 43 (H).
– Kalamì 5, dimensions cm. 31 (L) x 50 (H) ideal for stoves with a minimum door size of cm. 33 (L) x 53 (H).
– Kalamì 6, dimensions cm. 39 (L) x 60 (H) ideal for stoves with a minimum door size of cm. 42 (L) x 63 (H).
– Kalamì 7, dimensions cm. 39 (L) x 70 (H) ideal for stoves with a minimum door size of cm. 42 (L) x 73 (H).
– Kalamì 8, dimensions cm. 39 (L) x 50 (H) ideal for stoves with a minimum door size of cm. 42 (L) x 53 (H).
Firestyle® produces custom-made KALAMI ‘upon request.
How to choose the ideal KALAMI model for your stove?
We recommend that the magnets rest on the metal frame of the door around the glass.
Detect the width and height of the door, calculate that the KALAMI ’you have chosen must be about cm. 2 lower in both width and height.
For any information our technical office is available at +39 0438 903 311, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each wood or pellet stove with a full glass door, Firestyle® presents ROTKA®, HERMO® and SCUDY®, the universal protections.
ROTKA® with the new fixing system, HERMO® wraps the stove, SCUDY® for stoves equipped with feet.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE